Girl on a Budget? Find out Sommelier Dini Vino's top 5 Budget Friendly Wine Picks!
Hey Babes, I recently interviewed Dini Vino on my podcast, and she might just be the most interesting woman alive. She has served wine to British Royals and Rockstars, and even cooked dinner in Julia Child's kitchen!
I asked her to share her top 5 budget friendly wines and she did not disappoint! I also linked each wine recommendation to the results from wine-searcher.com so you can locate a store in your area! Almost all are available at either Total Wine or Trader Joes, you need a trip to TJs like asap.
- Burgans Albarino: https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/burgans+albarino
- Montinore Pinot Noir from Oregon: https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/montinore+estate+pinot+noir+willamette+valley+oregon+usa
- Lo Brujo Garnacha: https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/virgin+de+la+sierra+lo+brujo+garnacha+calatayud+aragon+spain
- Urban Riesling: https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/urban+riesling+nik+weis
- Crios Malbec: https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/crios+malbec
Please let me know your favs in the comments below!